Close
Photo
- - - - -

Are You Looking For Genesis Vending Machine Parts?

coin validator bill validator locks genesis parts GO-127 GO- 380

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CANDYMAN00

CANDYMAN00

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:50 PM

Hello Genesis Vending Machine Owners,

If you own a Genesis Vending Machine and are looking for New Replacement Parts, I Can Help!

I now carry more parts for your Genesis vending machines. I am here to help everyone save money. I sell all types of parts usually common parts that wear down or break easy with time. All the parts I sell are brand new and not refurbished. I will not rip you off and parts are fairly priced and way lower compared to Genesis. Please do not hesitate to ask for other parts and check with me often as I constantly add more new parts for your genesis vending machine.

-Coin validators
-Bill validators
-Bill Trays
-Locks with keys
-Keypads
-Power Box
-Fan Motors
-LCDs
-Catalogs
-Graphics Face Decals for GO 127/137 model
..........and many other parts

Please contact me any time to order new parts: GenesisParts@hotmail.com

THANK YOU!

#2 J&K Vending Fellows

J&K Vending Fellows

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:54 PM

hi Joe I want to thank you for hooking me up with the keypads and bill validator you are a life saver.thanks for saving me money. i am glad i saw your ad online. i see you got more poists here didnt even know about this website very educational. hope i do not need anymore parts but if i do i know to call you.

regards

Jake Simmons

#3 JACKS VENDING

JACKS VENDING

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:29 AM

thank you for your help! :)

#4 ARIZA Vending Corp

ARIZA Vending Corp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:15 PM

To whom it may concern,

We bought a new route with 35 genesis vending machines we had to replace all the locks of course, and we were looking for locks and some old parts that also needed replacement for all our vending machines, could not find any. We were told by the gentleman that sold us the machines to call a guy name Joe, since genesis would not help us. Joe was very professinal, helped us to figure out the machines and sold us all the locks and some keypads that were peeling. We got a great deal on all the parts and saved us tons of money we could have overspent with the genesis manufacturers. I highly recommend Joe from Vendmachparts to anyone looking for parts. I have taken the time to write this here because he has been a blessing and very quick at what he does. We got the parts in a couple of days.

God bless Joe

Arlene from Texas

#5 joseisidro

joseisidro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:55 AM

Joe is a great guy for customer service. I have a Genesis Go-127 and had no knowledge and broke a cylinder key that was stuck in the cabinet door. He was able to instruct me in removing the key and lock for replacement. The step by step was very easy. I was also able to get parts of the lock with 2 keys. He also provided me the knowledge and hands on to do it myself. Thank you Joe and will be coming back to you.
I would highly recommend Joe for parts.
Regards Jose