No replies to this topic

#1 CTrout

CTrout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:16 AM

Hello,
I have a like-new Vending Machine for sale. It was used in our tradeshow booth at the Nightclub and Bar Show in Las Vegas, NV for four days. We likely only used it four hours total and then packed it back in the box and shipped to Charlotte, North Carolina and it's been in our wharehouse there for a year. Here's the stats:

AVT Vendstroe 24- Glass Front Product Dispensing Center
The trays are conveyor belt, with an elevator delivery system and cooling, solid state stystem controller, 7" LCD Touch Screen integrated into one industrial PC system.
Magtek Insert Card Reader and Software
Microsoft Embedded O/S
VendPerfect Web Management
Led light kit

I have no idea what the depreciation on a vending machine is, but I need to sell it fast so I'm not listing a price only looking for offers.
My total invoice was $9,000 I can send a copy of it along with photos if you request by email. I will take ANY reasonable offer.

I need to sell it asap to cover some other company costs. Please send inquiries to info@sweetslips.com. My rep from AVT would happily talk with you about the machine if you have any questions he was with us at the tradeshow and knows it was only very lightly used. There are graphics on the machine for my company, but you could easily peel them off and add your own. You can view their website at www.autoretaiil.com. They are made in USA.

Thanks for reading!