2 replies to this topic

#1 Michaeljp86

Michaeljp86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 06:58 PM

I just bought this at a auction, I paid $50, maybe I got burned. Since Im not into candy I figured maybe this would be a good experiment. I checked out the machine and its missing the bill validator and also the gizmo for the coins. I plugged the bill validator into this machine from my pop machine and it seems to work it. So I think all I need the thing that takes the coins. Anyone know where I can get one?

This machine is built by automatic, its a snackshop 430.

Posted Image

#2 kevin

kevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:17 PM

I just bought this at a auction, I paid $50, maybe I got burned. Since Im not into candy I figured maybe this would be a good experiment. I checked out the machine and its missing the bill validator and also the gizmo for the coins. I plugged the bill validator into this machine from my pop machine and it seems to work it. So I think all I need the thing that takes the coins. Anyone know where I can get one?

This machine is built by automatic, its a snackshop 430.

Posted Image

I know this machine well. You got a pretty ood deal seeing the retrofit on it cost about $200. Even without mech and val, which by themselves should of cost at least $100 in an auction. Also it looks like it has a black front so it was refronted since those machines came off the line brown and very ugly. This isnt the best machine to try and sell to a big location, but if you have an account taht is making you put in a snack and you know it wont make much, this is a viable option. Seeing as how it has a validator knockout, I think you need a soecial bezel for it though. If the hole is to large call capital vending in Maryland, I know they have the bezels for the AP's

#3 Michaeljp86

Michaeljp86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:36 PM

I know this machine well. You got a pretty ood deal seeing the retrofit on it cost about $200. Even without mech and val, which by themselves should of cost at least $100 in an auction. Also it looks like it has a black front so it was refronted since those machines came off the line brown and very ugly. This isnt the best machine to try and sell to a big location, but if you have an account taht is making you put in a snack and you know it wont make much, this is a viable option. Seeing as how it has a validator knockout, I think you need a soecial bezel for it though. If the hole is to large call capital vending in Maryland, I know they have the bezels for the AP's

That was the reason why I bought this machine is because of the black front, it looked new, I had no idea it was a older machine. I remember seeing some of the butt ugly brown machines, I didnt want to eat anything out of it because it was so ugly. I just got it working today and it works great. I think the validator will fit, the validator I have hooked up wont fit because the electronics are stuck and the right side and there is no room. I need to find a mars vfm L3.

The locations I have to put this in insnt a hot spot but for what I have into the machine it should be a quick return on my money. I have a good spot on a big farm but need a pop machine to park next to it. Then I can use the profits to buy a better machine and find a better location. I know of 5 different locations for pop machines I could probably rent but I need to get some more machines.