• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dirk

Dirk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:15 AM

I recently purchased an older USI snack machine (Model 2038). It was a "Lance" machine and has 25 selection buttons. I attempted to adjust the price on one selection and now the machine will not vend anything! (LOL - I sure messed that up!)

I thought I saw a post on this forum that provided a link to various vending machine manuals that are available on line for free. If that link exists (and you know the link), could you provide it please!

#2 imamachine

imamachine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:00 PM

I recently purchased an older USI snack machine (Model 2038). It was a "Lance" machine and has 25 selection buttons. I attempted to adjust the price on one selection and now the machine will not vend anything! (LOL - I sure messed that up!)

I thought I saw a post on this forum that provided a link to various vending machine manuals that are available on line for free. If that link exists (and you know the link), could you provide it please!

http://www.vendnetus..._Parts_Manuals/

Yours is near the bottom

#3 angel123

angel123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:21 AM

Hi..Thanks for asking for that manual..I have USI snack machine which i got two years back and lost the manual recently..And the link you provided was exactly what i wanted..Thanks for posting it..

#4 RJT

RJT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:46 AM

angel123

STOP SPAMMING the forum to get your signature line shown. You have posted in old threads, posted usless, "good info" type threads, or the "I will pass this along to my friends" ,claimed to have read my book but I know you havent because you havent bought one from me.

You are not fooling anyone with what you are doing. Go find a forum that suits your needs for advertising you bits and such. By the way this is a closed forum and the web crawlers does not pick up any info to show your information on the web.

#5 jyroc

jyroc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:20 PM

I was wondering if anyone would know where I could get a copy of a manual for a Crane National model 485?