1 reply to this topic

#1 coinopdirect

coinopdirect

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:24 PM

***Sorry, due to someone attempting to hack my website, I have removed the link.***

Here is a modified version of a spreadsheet that I have used when I started in bulk.
You are welcome to download a copy and see if it will help you track your Bulk Vending start-up.

**Link Removed**

A few things to keep in mind:

1)You will need Open Office version 3 (Free software from sun microsystems) Search google or yahoo for Open Office.

2)This is not an accounting or business software package! It is a workbook that tracks certain data to provide a snapshot of your bulk vending sales. It captures product costs, sales, commissions paid, sales tax paid and charity payments and shows you the gross profit. Other business expenses should be documented elsewhere.

3)The design worked well for me. It may not work for you. To each their own.

4)The spreadsheet may be in read-only mode the first time you open it. You will need to save it as a new file to edit.

5)As-Is Where-Is / There is no warranty expressed or implied as to the accuracy or usability as things happen with files in cyber space.

6)The first tab has the instructions on how to use the spreadsheet.

7)The sheets are protected with only input cells unprotected. This is to prevent the accidental deletion of formulas and formatting. IF you really need to unlock some or all of the sheets, send me a message.

8)This will track up to 50 accounts with each account having 1 machine with up to 8 vending heads.

9)No Person may sell or otherwise distribute this spreadsheet without my permission.

Please let me know if you found this spreadsheet helpful.

Thanks,
Leo

#2 chrisdunn77

chrisdunn77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 01:04 PM

Interesting, thank you. I'm going to mix it with the one i use now. i'll try to put my version on here later.