• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 vendalo

vendalo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 05:28 PM

HI EVERY BODY, FIRST TIME HERE, I NEED YOUR HELP, I BOUGHT A MACHINE ON EBAY, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO CLEAN IT AND WHAT KIND OF CLEANER TO USE FOR OUT PART, AND FOR THE INSIDE PART OF THE CANDY COMPARTMENT ASWELL (SANITIZE) TO PREVENT CANDY CONTAMINATION.

THANKS FOR ALL. VENDALO.

#2 pusherman

pusherman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 09:00 PM

what kind of machine is it? does it come apart?

#3 vendalo

vendalo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 10:28 PM

what kind of machine is it? does it come apart?

HI PUSHERMAN, THANKS FOR YOU REPLY, YES I DISASSEMBLED ALREADY, PEACE BY PEACE, IT IS A V800V. I BOUGHT IT TO SEE THE QUALITY OF THE MACHINE.

THANKS FOR ALL. VENDALO

#4 sweetvends

sweetvends

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 06:09 PM

HI EVERY BODY, FIRST TIME HERE, I NEED YOUR HELP, I BOUGHT A MACHINE ON EBAY, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO CLEAN IT AND WHAT KIND OF CLEANER TO USE FOR OUT PART, AND FOR THE INSIDE PART OF THE CANDY COMPARTMENT ASWELL (SANITIZE) TO PREVENT CANDY CONTAMINATION.

THANKS FOR ALL. VENDALO.

Vendalo

I started out with 35 machines I bought used, some vendstar and some untravend, Let me tell ya they were pretty nasty, But I got a great deal. I completely stripped them down got a large tub (18gal rubbermaid tote) just filled it with hot water and dish soap, dawn antibacterial i think is best, Let them soak for a bit them just wash the peices off let dry and put them back together, Works great, takes a little time for for what i paid it was well worth it, Except for some light fading on some of the machines you would swear they were new.
Hope this helps!

#5 candyman007

candyman007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 08:21 PM

I cleaned out one of my machines with a hose yesterday and managed to get bit by some fire ants. I would be careful using dish soap. I don't know how well that stuff washes out. I would be more apt to use the soap that you put in the dish washer.

Rob
http://candyman007.blogspot.com
http://kickstartvending.com/forum/

#6 caserri

caserri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 06:16 AM

Dish soap will do fine. Its good enough for your dishes and you eat off them.

Hey Rob, I love the plug there, I wonder if the mods will take issue? If not, maybe I'll add mine too :rolleyes:

#7 candyman007

candyman007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 05:35 PM

Hey Rob, I love the plug there, I wonder if the mods will take issue? If not, maybe I'll add mine too :rolleyes:

Yeah, I plug everything. I don't mind if people plug on my sites either. If it was just spam I might have taken offense but I think I contribue some content to this site ; ) The dentyne ice thing sounds interesting to me after reading that one guys success. I want to hear more.

Rob
http://www.kickstartvending.com/forum

#8 schmedspub

schmedspub

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:16 PM

I did a load of wheels in my dishwasher as well. Hard to keep the ones on the road looking nice but I do my best. Have to run down to nothing and bring a few replacement globs, Swap out on road.