• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 qtrstang347

qtrstang347

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:08 PM

have a few questions. im new to this. just got this machine dncb 501r/s11-8 i have been told its a single price machine but im able to set different prices for different selections and in seams to work. is this correct? been trying to find and pic on how to load the machine if i want to use bottles and can i use bottles in this machine? and help with this machine would help. thanks

#2 cvending

cvending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:43 AM

The SII models can be set to vend at different prices per selection. Loading the machine is fairly simple. If the machine was set for cans before you just lay the cans down in the cradle... 3 deep per selection. If you want to switch to bottles you will need to change out the shims at the bottom of each column from a wide one to a narrow one. You must also remove the rod from each cradle and change the cam settings on each column. Bottles will only be 2 deep per selection The back spacer on each column will also have to be moved forward a bit. There should be a chart on the inside of the cabinet door to show you the settings. One you do one column, the rest will be easy.

#3 qtrstang347

qtrstang347

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 04:47 PM

Yea their are no pics on my machine looks worn off would he nice to see a pic of a loaded machine with bottles. Know the part numbers for the bottle shims

#4 cvending

cvending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:55 PM

I will try and get a pic for you. I don't have the part # for shims, but if you call Jason @ D&S Vending(800-445-8363) he will give you numbers and pricing for shims.

#5 dogcow

dogcow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:19 PM

Yea their are no pics on my machine looks worn off would he nice to see a pic of a loaded machine with bottles. Know the part numbers for the bottle shims

go to the dixie narco website
go to "package setup" under technical support

this will give you everything you need to set up any dixie machine for any can or bottle type