• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 eerae

eerae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:11 PM

I am having a big problem with a Genesis GO-127. It turns out that when entering a selection, it turns all entries ending in an odd number into the next higher number. For example, pushing A3 on the keypad results in A4 shown on the display, and dispensed. However pushing A4 still results in A4. This is happening for every odd numbered selection, so half of everyone is getting the wrong product! This happened a few weeks ago. Unplugging the machine didn't help. I checked all the connections and everything was very tight. Finally I unplugged and reconnected the connections, including the one from the keypad, and it worked. Now it's happened again, but the connections are still as tight as can be. Any idea what the problem is? Should I just get a new keypad, or might it be something else in the circuit board? I definitely have to get this fixed right away.

Thanks,

Eric

#2 H4UV

H4UV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:44 PM

First off, I'd say get another machine and don't use Genesis. They are notorious for those kinds of weird problems. I don't know much about them, but I'd say try your keypad, and maybe the tray harness. Funny, I worked on a machine for a guy today that wasn't vending every 3d row. It ended up being the main tray harness. In your case, try the keypad first.