• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chevy5150

chevy5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:44 AM

When 1 thing on the row is purchased it dispenses 1 of everything on the row. Any ideas? Is the control board done?

#2 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:40 PM

What model is your machine? If this problem only occurs on one shelf then pull that shelf and look for either a motor that is wired wrong (white/orange wire on the same terminal of each motor) or a bare wire that's grounding to metal. If you don't find these things then disconnect each motor one at a time while testing to see which disconnected motor stops the problem. That's if you don't find that only one motor causes it. When you find that one disconnected motor stops the problem then that's the bad motor. I can send a new one if you ID the model or provide the part number. PM me if you need one.

#3 chevy5150

chevy5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:38 AM

Okay, it's weird.  I believe it's a 3134A.  It appears to be just the top two rows that are the problem.  When I test vend the entire row it does A1 and A3 fine, but when it goes to A5, it turns the A1 and A3 again then A7.  Same thing on Row B.  If I do A5 and B5 separate it also turns A1, A3 or B1 and B3.  I even unplugged A5 and when I tried to vend that selection it still spun A1 and A3. 

Control Board??

#4 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:09 PM

Again, you need to work through each shelf using a process of elimination to see if it's a bad motor (usually), a bad harness or a bad board.