• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vendslow

vendslow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:00 PM

Hi vending people...I have a National 145 with a maka bill acceptor factory setting where the logic board is attached above the acceptor on the door....My question is will another manufacturer fit in this narrow area....Or should I just get the maka repaired...I still have two of these 145 machines.....

#2 snack dude

snack dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 05:42 PM

Hi vending people...I have a National 145 with a maka bill acceptor factory setting where the logic board is attached above the acceptor on the door....My question is will another manufacturer fit in this narrow area....Or should I just get the maka repaired...I still have two of these 145 machines.....

I would buy another rebuilt Maka and then have the one you have repaired in case one fails in your other two machines and eliminate some down time.
You can get a rebuilt one for around a $130.00

#3 MVSJOHN

MVSJOHN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:16 AM

I got an adapter kit from D&S Vending for a Mars 2500 for mine (I hate Maka validators)If you're interested their number is 1-800-445-8363 you can talk to them to decide if you want to go that way.
John