• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 klix67

klix67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:12 PM

I have plugged my machine in after a lot of cleaning and it heats up water and rotates the cup caruosel but on display says (sorry no selections available.Although i have not filled the machine i have put a few cups in 3 of the columns enough to operate the switch.Can anyone tell me what to do or test here.

#2 kevin

kevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 06:44 AM

I have plugged my machine in after a lot of cleaning and it heats up water and rotates the cup caruosel but on display says (sorry no selections available.Although i have not filled the machine i have put a few cups in 3 of the columns enough to operate the switch.Can anyone tell me what to do or test here.

I have a similar machines from a different company. We had alot of trouble with one awhile back. Im not sure how this one works but our biggest problem was water pressure and the tank or resivour filling up fast enough and at the right level. Also these type of machines have a high limit and a thermostat, you may want to test the voltage coming off of it to see what you get. Also I am assuming you have setup selections in order to get product. I see you asked for a manual so I guess you are having a hard time navigating the machine. I know the ones I have are impossible to nav without the manual so it may be in your best intrest to buy one from the manufacture or check on ebay.

#3 klix67

klix67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 05:13 AM

I have a similar machines from a different company. We had alot of trouble with one awhile back. Im not sure how this one works but our biggest problem was water pressure and the tank or resivour filling up fast enough and at the right level. Also these type of machines have a high limit and a thermostat, you may want to test the voltage coming off of it to see what you get. Also I am assuming you have setup selections in order to get product. I see you asked for a manual so I guess you are having a hard time navigating the machine. I know the ones I have are impossible to nav without the manual so it may be in your best intrest to buy one from the manufacture or check on ebay.

#4 klix67

klix67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 05:16 AM

hi,thanx for reply,i have tried to get a manual but they are like rocking horse poo,cant get one anywhere and the manufacturer wont send one unless i open an account and spend thousands,so thats out.