Close
Photo
- - - - -

Is there a smaller combo that cools drinks and snacks?

snacks drinks electronic combo combination

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vic

Vic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:18 AM

Hello...I have a smaller account with a new manager. I have had a newer 9/6 mechanical that is suited to their needs, but the new manager is asking for an upgrade to a more modern electronic combo. He also wants the snack section cooled as the customer waiting area can get pretty hot. I have been dealing with the heat issue by vending items not particularly affected by higher temps. I have not seen a machine that would meet his requirements that is not way too big (and expensive) for the location. Any ideas?

#2 vend1ng

vend1ng

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:32 PM

Hello...I have a smaller account with a new manager. I have had a newer 9/6 mechanical that is suited to their needs, but the new manager is asking for an upgrade to a more modern electronic combo. He also wants the snack section cooled as the customer waiting area can get pretty hot. I have been dealing with the heat issue by vending items not particularly affected by higher temps. I have not seen a machine that would meet his requirements that is not way too big (and expensive) for the location. Any ideas?

STOP! Listen to yourself "9/6 mechanical that is suited to their needs" Any time a mechanical machine is "suited" for a location the location isn't worth the effort. If you want to throw your money away give $9.00 a week that you make with the mechanical machine to a dog shelter. This is an advice board. My advice is: Walk away do not invest in this location. Just my 28 yrs experience talking ......
Vend1ng

#3 Vic

Vic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:36 PM

Thanks for the respponse. I reached the same conclusion after a little thought. The request threw me at first.

Regards,

Vic