• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dynamo10

Dynamo10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 02:16 PM

A month ago i bougth my first used vending machine (dixie narco series 90) and i tested for a week at home and it work fine the coin and bill mechanisms.
After moving it to my machine shop and powering it up the exact change ligth turned on and i haven't. Been able to fix it i took apart the coin mech to clean it but the ligth still on it vends correctly but only with coins the bill validator seems to work it takes the bill but it gives it back the coin mech its a single price trc6800h and the bill its a mag50g
I almost forgot i tried cleaning the coin mech a couple of times with no succes and loading with plenty of coins and i noticed that a led behind casset with the words blocker its on.
The bill validator has an led flashing once every ten secs but the bill box its empty

#2 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 10:52 PM

Wow.  Talk about a hard to read post.  I'll wade into this and tell you that if you don't know what you are doing you shouldn't just be taking your coin mech apart.  You also don't want to clean it with anything other than a rag with some glass cleaner on it.  Does the machine currently vend?  If it does and you have at least 15 coins in each coin tube then your bill validator should be enabled and the correct change light should be off.  If the tubes have sufficient coins and the machine does vend with coins and gives correct change then your problem is that the coin mech needs to be rebuilt, cleaned and tuned.  Your tube sensors are probably not working and detecting the coins in the tubes, or actually in the nickle tube.

If you'll PM me I can send you a rebuilt mech to solve this problem.