• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Laurie

Laurie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 04:41 PM

Has anyone heard of Markland corp vending machine and opportunities? I may purchase one and would love the advice from experts since i'm new. If you heard of them, are they honest? Good machines? Do they really get good locations?

thanks

#2 jblvending

jblvending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 01:01 AM

Has anyone heard of Markland corp vending machine and opportunities?  I may purchase one and would love the advice from experts since i'm new.  If you heard of them, are they honest?  Good machines?  Do they really get good locations?

thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Never heard of them.Listen, let me tell you best way about getting into vending.Start off with a about 2 full size vending machines,snack and drink,people are always selling them in the Classfied's.Try that for a month and if you like it, add a few more down the road.Vending is hard work, it's not 6 hrs a week, it's not easy money,and good accounts are hard to come by, and when you do get them you better be the best, cause someone is trying to get that account all the time.A vending machine really needs to do between 75 to a 100 a week to be profitable,anything less your spinning your wheels.You want good accounts, you have to Cold call, make phone calls,follow up, stay on top of anything new in the vending world, and know how to repair your own machines...There's ton more things to know.but I'm running out of space here..Do not, and i mean never buy into these company's that sell you set account and location with machines,they are scams..Trust me, been there, done that...Tim

#3 deluxe1668

deluxe1668

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 06:35 AM

Sorry to say I have to agreed with Tim, stay away with anything vending opportunities!!! Scam! Scam! Scam! Unless you want to lose your money real fast!
You will never get your money back!