3 replies to this topic

#1 DiBlayr

DiBlayr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 10:16 AM

Hello all, 

I've recently purcahsed my first vending machine and am very excited to get it going!  However i have an issue and google this time has not come up with a solution, so i bring it to you, the experts!  

I have a Dixie-Narco  DNCB 276mc/162-6-pe 2369 that is flashing error "Disabled From Mech/VMC"

I have read on a couple places that i need to add change to the dispensor But im not sure if that is whats happening here...

I have only filled up one Drink Dispenser and i have swapped the 6 cokes to other dispensers to see if that would work but so far no go.  Do i need to fill up the coin and all of the drinks in order for it to work?

Here's what I've done.  

-Turned it off for 15 minutes

-Added a couple bucks worth of change to the disepnsor but no go.

-Turned all the other Dip-switches to off (Literally all dip switches, including the Coin Counter dip-switch settings are off)

I'm not sure where else to go from here....

Like I Said im super excited to get this thing up and running!

Please let me know if you have any ideas or thoughts!  Anything is appreciated...i've ran out of ideas a day ago as to what to do/try next.

thank you again.

Salute.

#2 DiBlayr

DiBlayr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 10:18 AM

Also, i do not have the key so i am not able to "Lock" it with the T-Lock, i can only screw it in untill its tight...but i cant see anywhere on the door or lock where there would be a sensor to tell it if its open or not.....

Thanks again!

#3 DiBlayr

DiBlayr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:01 AM

OK well i see i dident get any responses so maybe there is someone out there having the same issue.  i went back to basics and setup all the dip switches back to their defaults.  in doing this, i set the soda price back to 25 cents.  This has allowed the vending machine to Vend, however now i have another issue...Gotta fix the AC!  Anyone here know where/how i can start troubleshooting this beast?

as always, any help is greatly apprecaited.

thanks

Salute.

#4 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 02:08 AM

You have a logic board machine since you have this issue.  There is a white door switch that is located above the T-handle assembly.  While the door is open, pull the plunger of the door switch out and then see if the display changes to either 0.00 or to a set price.  If it does then your door switch is working.  Now with the door still open and the switch pulled out check the error condition on your validator.  If it still shows "disabled..." then you have low coins in your coin mech tubes or a bad coin mech.  The issue you're having with the cooling system must be further explained.  What are your symptoms and what seems to be working and not working on it?

PM me if you need a coin mech or a lock and key for your T-handle.