Close

Vending Machine Distributor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_www.dropsvending.com_*

Guest_www.dropsvending.com_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2005 - 04:26 PM

Hello to all, If you have any questions about vending machines or the vending business feel free to contact me. I have been in the vending business since 1982 as a full line operator and now as a distributor of all types of vending machines new and refurbished. Good Luck, Scott W. Drop of Drop's Vending, Inc. dropsvending@aol.com www.dropsvending.com " Since 1982 "

#2 massga

massga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:18 AM

I would like to buy vending machines, but I have nop Idea how much money I need I woul like to Know, if you can give a price, for me to have an Idea of it.
I donīt care if itīs a used or a new one, what I need itīs an Snacks and Sodas vending machine

#3 reinny1

reinny1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:23 PM

Hello to all, If you have any questions about vending machines or the vending business feel free to contact me. I have been in the vending business since 1982 as a full line operator and now as a distributor of all types of vending machines new and refurbished. Good Luck, Scott W. Drop of Drop's Vending, Inc. dropsvending@aol.com www.dropsvending.com " Since 1982 "

Hello,

I have a question. I have 40 snack/ beverage machines and I operate them all on my own. I need to expand but what I don't know is how do this when I hire route drivers, to keep them honest or reconcile cash from them.

I am looking at an internet DEX system from cantaloupe systems that should help. Any advice??

Thanks a bunch!!