2 replies to this topic

#1 john smith

john smith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 05:43 AM

Hi all

im in the united kingdom, and i have been researching the honor box system, there are a about 4 franchises over here doing this, and all doing very well, i was wondering if there are any franchises over her in the US, i have tried to search on the web but to no avail, would anyone be kind enough to post a few companies that are dong this?

#2 Hal_Burch

Hal_Burch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 01:46 PM

Hi all

im in the united kingdom, and i have been researching the honor box system, there are a about 4 franchises over here doing this, and all doing very well, i was wondering if there are any franchises over her in the US, i have tried to search on the web but to no avail, would anyone be kind enough to post a few companies that are dong this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey John,

In my experience, the majority of the Organizations that use the "honor boxes" are non-profit organizations like Red Cross, Boy Scouts of America, American Cancer Society, etc. Hope this helps.

Hal Burch

#3 Wishing Well Man

Wishing Well Man

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 02:35 PM

Go to: http://www.vendingma...outeforsale.com they got me started in 04 and the sponsorship saves me about $1100.00 every month.