Close
Photo
- - - - -

Poll - Most prevalent current glass front cold drink vending machine in your area

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Dominant Glass Front poll (2 member(s) have cast votes)

What is the most prevalent current glass front machine in your area?

1. Dixie-Narco BevMax 4 (2 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Vendo Vue (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Royal Vision (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Andros 1337

Andros 1337

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:51 AM

I was wondering, what is the most prevalent current glass front cold drink vending machine in your area? Is it the Dixie-Narco BevMax 4, Vendo Vue, or Royal Vision?

Here in the Phoenix area, the D-N BevMax 4 reigns supreme. The local Pepsi bottler is phasing out the Vendo Vue and buying mostly D-N BevMax 4s for their new glass front purchases, and Coke is also buying the D-N BevMax 4 for most new glass front purchases around here.

Oddly, while the BevMax 4 currently dominates here, the BevMax 2 and 3 seem to be rarer than the Vendo Vue and Royal Vision.

#2 RJT

RJT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:20 PM

Question is why do you care?? Are you the same guy (pinkjazzX) over at the other vending forum asking the same type questions. What real difference does it make? Are you looking at buying? Are you in the vending business? Getting into the vending business?

#3 Andros 1337

Andros 1337

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:08 PM

Question is why do you care?? Are you the same guy (pinkjazzX) over at the other vending forum asking the same type questions. What real difference does it make? Are you looking at buying? Are you in the vending business? Getting into the vending business?

I'm just a vending machine fan. There is nothing wrong with that.

#4 RJT

RJT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:26 PM

I'm just a vending machine fan. There is nothing wrong with that.

If you say so, you will probably have about as much luck for your answers on this forum as you did on the other one. Again, most people dont really care enough to waste time posting about it.....

#5 jblvending

jblvending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:13 PM

Im with RJT on this one , who cares, the glassfront machines suck, there a pain in the butt to work on, to program, and there cost is off the charts. I guess the only positive thing I can say is that they look good.