• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 snackman00

snackman00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 12:36 PM

Hello fellow vendors I really need help with this one. Ok say your just starting out and you have several snack machines. Now all you need is locations would'nt it be better to find more than just one loction to start off with since you don't want a bunch of chip, candy bars, etc. to go bad since you have only found one location for your table top 9 select machine I know small machines but hey have to start somewhere. So what would you do excatly so that the rest of your product does'nt sit around going bad on you while you wait for your machine to start making money. Any help would be great

thank you fellow vendors

#2 deluxe1668

deluxe1668

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 05:58 AM

Hi snackman,

I would not buy so much merchandise until I found a location. Just 1 case here and there for customers to sample when I do the presentation or making my pitch.

Hopes it help.

I know this forum is going pretty slow, very few people involve here. So Good luck.

#3 snackman00

snackman00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 02:52 PM

Hello  fellow vendors I really need  help with this one.  Ok  say your just starting out and  you have  several snack machines.  Now all you need is locations would'nt it  be better to find more than just one loction to start off with since you don't want a  bunch of chip, candy bars, etc. to go bad since you have only found one location for your table top 9 select machine  I know small machines but hey have to start somewhere.  So what would you do excatly so that the rest of your product does'nt sit around going bad on you while you wait for your machine to start making money.  Any help would be great

thank you fellow vendors

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But what about when the bags of chips come in the 50 pack and the candy bars come in the 30 or so box from sam's club guess then all I can do is just hope they sell fast right or what ?

#4 deluxe1668

deluxe1668

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 07:50 AM

I don't know what kind of method for you to get your locations. But for me, I will make some snacks basket as a sampler for my future clients after I make my first contact to their Decision Maker.

It works sometimes.

It is a numbers games, more contacts faster you can sell all the products sitting in your garage. B)

#5 Laurie

Laurie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 05:07 PM

Hi- is the soda/snack vending machine business lucrative?
How many locations/machines would you need to make an extra 25,000 per yr?

thanks

#6 deluxe1668

deluxe1668

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 06:14 AM

Hi- is the soda/snack vending machine business lucrative?
How many locations/machines would you need to make an extra 25,000 per yr?

thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is all depends on what locations you have and what machines you have.
I calcaluted from my area about 20 machines in 10 locations at least.