Close

firstdue's Content

There have been 10 items by firstdue (Search limited from 05-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#8219 Need help with Dixie/Narco pop machine continually vends.

Posted by firstdue on 18 December 2010 - 11:35 AM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

Thanks guys for all the advice! I apologize for not answering every question fully and understand it is very tough to diagnose anything with out hands or eyes on the actual machine. Everything including motors has been cleaned...even though they looked pretty clean to begin with.

I started swapping switches and found the double stack switch that sits just under this motor and on one side the switch is what appears to be stuck open. Ordered a new switch and should know shortly if that solves my issues.

#8200 Need help with Dixie/Narco pop machine continually vends.

Posted by firstdue on 15 December 2010 - 06:53 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

According to the info you've supplied (501E/600E and the link to e-bay showing a motor with 1 switch) you have an electronic control board machine. Therefore the brake would probably not cause the jackpotting. With the problem you are discribing (It doesn't jackpot until another selection is made and runs until it is empty)I'm going to say your control board is bad. If you don't want to replace it right now you can take that selection out of order by disconnecting the wire(s) off the motor. If we can determine which board and system you have there is a possibility it might be an issue we can resolve. Just a thought.
Vend1ng

Thanks!
When i was out cleaning it and checking #'s it started "jackpotting" on its own, without making a selection. It ran through several cycles and then quit, even with the column empty. Where would/could i find info on the control board?

#8198 Need help with Dixie/Narco pop machine continually vends.

Posted by firstdue on 15 December 2010 - 06:38 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

We really need to know exactly what type of Dixie this is. If it is electronic or not. The 9300 series is just the designation of the unit and the actual model number will be on the side (9302. 9360...). This would definitely help. Also, does this machine have a digital display to show the amount of coin inserted?

9370S and no digital display.

#8195 Need help with Dixie/Narco pop machine continually vends.

Posted by firstdue on 15 December 2010 - 04:02 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

Ok,
Did a pretty thorough job cleaning. It appears to have switches above and below the motor. It looks very much like this:
http://compare.ebay....4=263602_309572

It has another switch on top (this pic is upside down) that controls the Product empty light on the front of the machine. This light does not change regardless of switch position. The light is always lit.

The coin mechanism is a model MAG30B. The coin mechanism below holding the change says 9300 DEX 3000 series.

There is a retangular box with a red LED to the right of the bill holder and it is usually solid but it begins to flash when it begins it "jackpotting"

No SII-D on the diagram on the inner door.

THANKS!!

#8164 Need help with Dixie/Narco pop machine continually vends.

Posted by firstdue on 13 December 2010 - 07:05 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

Thanks guys for the advice. It is column #8 that is jackpotting...lol. The motor doesn't seem to cycle when it is finally empty. I loaded it a couple times with about 9 cans. 3 rows of 3, just enough to so that it would not show as empty. The jackpotting column is fine until another selection is made, about 10 seconds after the 1st selection is made the "jackpotting column begins. Dropping 2-3 cans at a time about every 10 seconds. I've maintained this machine for several years without any issues at all, the machine is pretty clean inside. I'll see what i can do about cleaning the motor and switches on this column.

#8159 Need help with Dixie/Narco pop machine continually vends.

Posted by firstdue on 13 December 2010 - 11:47 AM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

After you insert your coins and make a selection, you will get whatever you selected and then several seconds later this one particular column begins to vend and continues to vend until the column is empty (the only button pressed is the original selection). I don't have any issues with any other columns, or the coin or bill mech. Thanks for the assistance!

#8149 Need help with Dixie/Narco pop machine continually vends.

Posted by firstdue on 12 December 2010 - 05:10 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

Nothing at all after the -9. Thanks!!

#8142 Need help with Dixie/Narco pop machine continually vends.

Posted by firstdue on 12 December 2010 - 10:40 AM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

Looking around on this machine I don't see anything that states "model #" It does say series 90 on the back of the door, and also says "9 column V4 generic single price 501E/600E" Is any of this info helpful?
Thanks!!

Ok, finally found the model tag against the wall...lol.

DN600E MC/340-9

#8122 Need help with Dixie/Narco pop machine continually vends.

Posted by firstdue on 10 December 2010 - 02:49 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

Thank you! Model # and board type to follow shortly.

#8120 Need help with Dixie/Narco pop machine continually vends.

Posted by firstdue on 10 December 2010 - 02:30 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

Hello,
I have an older D/N pop machine (model # to follow) that decided to continually vend until all of the product was dispensed. Once the customers product was selected this other row of product would begin to vend until it was empty. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!