27 replies to this topic

#26 tedk

tedk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 07:43 AM

If the guy lies to the IRS who can throw him in jail, why would he care about lying to you?

The numbers are not right!

Ted

#27 Rocksolid

Rocksolid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:08 PM

I definitally want to work for myself and I think I would enjoy vending. I just sent the guy an e-mail with a different e-mail address and all the questions you guys asked me to find out. I want to see if he gives different or the same answers that I got. I also told him on Friday that I was interested in 1 of the routes, so know I will see if he tells the other guy in the e-mail ( me ) if all of the routes are still available. I will follow up with everybody when I get my answers.

#28 Rocksolid

Rocksolid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 10:14 AM

Well I ended up not buying the route. I felt it was too big a leap of faith and I don't want to throw 9K out the window. When I told him he said no problem and I could speak to the people at where his machines are to see what they think of them and If I still wanted 1 of the routes to let him know, but he did not drop his price. He said he wants me to be comfortable and he understands if I am not. Thanks to everybody on the board, you guys made me smarter about vending machines and I will be ready the next time an opportunity comes up. Any good website where people are selling routes?