• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 peanutz

peanutz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:46 PM

Hi. Does anyone have any experience with Rhino Vending and their Triple Canister machine? (That's the one that looks like 1800's triple with the interchangeable canisters. Not their other triple that looks like a Superpro...) I'd appreciate any info on the company or the machine itself. Thanks.

#2 dperry324

dperry324

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:47 AM

That's interesting. I just saw your post so I had to check the rhinovending.com site. I saw nothing there like you described. I see the superpro-style triple, and a stand with 3 singles attached, but no 1-800 style machines.

#3 Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:04 AM

I have 20 of them. There are some things I like about them and some things I don't. They have a tendency to jam quarters. I had to do modifications on the machines to fix that. And the coin mechs are breaking at some of the busier locations. The mechs are under warrenty but it is a quick and cheap fix. And the repaired ones are stronger than the original.

On the plus side, having the separate canisters is very convenient and I like the way they look. Having the separate canisters also seem to keep the product a little fresher than my other 3-head machines.

#4 Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:07 AM

Assuming this is what you mean?

http://www.gnovendin...d-candy-machine

#5 dperry324

dperry324

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:11 PM

Assuming this is what you mean?

http://www.gnovendin...d-candy-machine

Where did you get your machines from?

#6 Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:19 PM

Where did you get your machines from?

Contact Rhino directly. For some reason they don't have these machines listed on the web site but they have them. I spoke with them on Monday and they said that the quality of the coin mech have been improved.

#7 dperry324

dperry324

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:28 PM

Contact Rhino directly. For some reason they don't have these machines listed on the web site but they have them. I spoke with them on Monday and they said that the quality of the coin mech have been improved.

Did they say how much they sold for?

#8 Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:03 PM

Did they say how much they sold for?

I'd have to dig through my paperwork to see what I paid but I do recall ordering 20 of them at once and they cut me a deal and saved on shipping by going freight too.

#9 peanutz

peanutz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:50 AM

Thanks to Steve and Darryl for responding to my topic. I really appreciate it. Sorry it took me so long to thank you. I didn't have internet access for a while.

#10 GumballGuru

GumballGuru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:22 PM

many other sites carry that triple canister machine...i saw the triple canister machine on this page once http://www.gumball-m...g-machines.html but now it's gone but Rhino still sells it if you call them ... it seems they just have limited supplies of the machine.