• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Vending Locator4u

Vending Locator4u

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 10:17 AM

My name is Rodney, I own and manage VendingLocator4u.com. I have been in bulk vending for over 12 years and love the industry. We have been a locator for vending manufacturing company's and have recently decided to step out and help other vendors avoid the pit falls of other company's.

We have no complaints because you don't pay for the location until you install the machine.

I operate our company with tight reins and have a website that explains our services. 

We have helped and continue to help charity bulk and honor box vendors secure solid locations that are expecting you to come and ready for you.

I won't promise you the world, but but we do have a great warranty and a fantastic reputation!

If you would like to learn more about us and how we can help you, visit us Here!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: locations for vending machines, vending machines locators, vending machine location, vending machines locations, bulk vending locators, vending locating services, vending locations, vending locator