Close

Yanni Zack's Content

There have been 10 items by Yanni Zack (Search limited from 22-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#994 bulk or soda/snack vending

Posted by Yanni Zack on 18 July 2007 - 12:22 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

Why did you switch from bulk? How hard was it to get 2 placements. Did you buy an existing route?

csims,

I switched from bulk to soda snack because the bulk machines and locations were not good. I bought 5 bulk triple head machines and had the company's telemarketer place them for me in five location- 2 motels, a 2 tire repair shops, and a pizza restaurant. The one tire shop refused the machine, and the other tire shop broke two machines. I contacted the company that I bought them from- they refused to assist. So I am left with three locations- the 2 motels and the pizza shop. The two motels do very little- about 10 dollars each per month. The pizza shop does quite well- 25-35 dollars every two weeks- biggest seller is gumballs.

I am now going to try Soda/Snack vending- start with two secured, guaranteed locations for two years- by a company that places them for me in companies with more than 50 people.

I am also considering buying an existing route- been established for over 7 years- near my area that has over 20 machines- tripleheads on one stand- for $6000 dollars- route earns about $800 per month.

Yanni Zack

#879 bulk or soda/snack vending

Posted by Yanni Zack on 08 July 2007 - 07:40 AM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

for those who have both (or anyone else), were would you reccomend that I start? My objective is to start small, build up to 20-25k w/in 1-1.5 yrs., w/ mim out of pocket cost. Although I'm aware of the scams in this industry, i really do not see myself as "beating the pavement" for locations at the start. There's a soda/snack "deal" of 0% financing, <100$/mth for 1 machine w/ inside placement. I find the location. My lack of knowledge leads me to believe that w/ the right placement, I could see +$ relatively soon. Prior to that I was leaning towards bulk. Finally, I would like to commit to no more than 20hrs/wk, and I'm not a handiman. Is this feasible. Am I unrealistic? thanks for any response.

csims,
I am in the same situation as you. I started out with Bulk Candy, and am now going into Soda/Snack Vending. From the research I've done, when you do Soda/Snack Vending, your location should have no less than 50 employees in it in order for it to be successful. Look for locations such as factories, warehouses, offices, that have over 50 plus employees in it. Also, find out what the employees want for Soda/Snacks, and then place those in your machine.
As for machines, your electrical machines are much better than the mechanical machines.
I am starting out with two Soda/Snack Locations to begin with, and then if they do well, will increase my locations on a gradual basis.
Good Luck!!
Yanni Zack

#833 Vending with charity programs MUST READ

Posted by Yanni Zack on 01 July 2007 - 08:15 AM in Bulk Vending Chat Room

Hello vendors,
I am currently operating with the vanished childerns alliance charity vca.org. but im not happy with their services, they havent returned my phone called, no current bill which should have been mailed out last month. They switched resource directors and in my opinion they have went down hill. They charge 1.50 per month per machine. Can anyone refer me onto a good charity source that charges less than 1.50 per month per machine?

Thanks
Shawn
westlake-vending@hotmail.com

I use the American Association for Lost Children. They only charge 1.00 per machine per month. Great Organization- they find lost children and abducted children for parents for free- no charge to the parents.
Yanni Zack

#694 Soda Snack

Posted by Yanni Zack on 09 June 2007 - 11:48 AM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

Hello,

I am expanding and now getting to Electronic Refreshment Centers with Delivery and locations (locations guaranteed for 3 years) for $6,999.
This is thru So Cal Food Service in Northridge, California.

Anyone ever had an experience with this company? Is this a good investment as a start in Soda/Snack?

Thanks

#667 SuperPro Vending - Dentyne Ice

Posted by Yanni Zack on 04 June 2007 - 05:56 PM in Bulk Vending Chat Room

Rhythmer,

I looked into the Super Pro Vending Denteyne ICE Vending several weeks ago. Haven't actually ordered the equipment yet or gone into that area. However, I know that in talking to several different locations near my area, i.e. restaurants, they were not indicated in having it. They saw it as just another gum vending machine, and also were not wanting to have the gum left under the furniture or chairs.

Yanni Zack

#647 Spiral Bulk Vending Machines

Posted by Yanni Zack on 03 June 2007 - 06:07 PM in Bulk Vending Chat Room

Please let me know if the Spiral, 4 feet high Gumball machines (hold 850 gumballs) are a good investment to add to my existing package of 10 honor boxes and 4 tri-vends. I have found a site where I can obtain this machine for $189.00 including shipping.
Is this a good machine to have? Will I make a profit from it?

Any advice is welcome.

Dulin,

Thanks for the information. I'll definitely pursue this one.

Yanni

#636 Spiral Bulk Vending Machines

Posted by Yanni Zack on 02 June 2007 - 04:22 PM in Bulk Vending Chat Room

Please let me know if the Spiral, 4 feet high Gumball machines (hold 850 gumballs) are a good investment to add to my existing package of 10 honor boxes and 4 tri-vends. I have found a site where I can obtain this machine for $189.00 including shipping.
Is this a good machine to have? Will I make a profit from it?

Any advice is welcome.

#616 Soda/Snack Vending vs. Bulk Vending

Posted by Yanni Zack on 29 May 2007 - 06:09 AM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

I am thinking about adding Soda/Snack Vending into my Vending Business. I currently have 10 honor boxes and 4 tri-vend bulk machines in service. Would Soda/Snack be better than Bulk? Why or Why not? Any thoughts, advice, or suggestions would be appreciated. I have only been in the business since April of 2007. Business is starting off slow, but getting better.

#615 Bulk Vending vs. Soda/Snack Vending

Posted by Yanni Zack on 29 May 2007 - 06:04 AM in Bulk Vending Chat Room

I am new to vending and have recently started a small vending business. So far, I have 10 honor boxes and 4 tri-vend bulk machines. I just started off in this endeavor in April, 2007. I am thinking of branching out into Soda/Snack Vending. Is this something I should consider? Is Soda/Snack Vending better than Bulk Vending? I use AAFLC (American Association for Lost Children) for my Charity. Please let me know.

#469 Candy Boxes Vending

Posted by Yanni Zack on 07 March 2007 - 12:36 PM in Bulk Vending Chat Room

Hello,
My wife and I are new to the Vending Business and have started out with 25 Candy Boxes Vending Route in Kern County, California. Our route will be charity sponsored with the American Association for Lost Children.
Can a successful vending business (part-time) be made from the Candy Box Vending?

Are Bulk Head Candy Machines better? If so, why?

Thanks for the reply.