Close

RetroVend's Content

There have been 8 items by RetroVend (Search limited from 27-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#3626 Price list

Posted by RetroVend on 17 April 2008 - 05:07 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

It surprises me how different pricing can be between the US and Canada.

You can't buy a can of pop *soda* from any machine for less then 1.00

Generally Chips are around the same price 1.00

and Bottles are about 1.50-2.00

Sorry. Left out Candy. Generally Chocolate Bars go for 1.00 to 1.25ish

In all honesty you can't rely on others to help you figure out your pricing. I'd suggest driving around the local
area and seeing what other vendors are pricing their stuff for. Or using the 2x 3x formula if that works for you.

#3617 Vendco Graphics

Posted by RetroVend on 16 April 2008 - 08:13 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

Would you have a company/site to suggest for finding generic signs?

#3613 Vendo Model 511?

Posted by RetroVend on 15 April 2008 - 10:15 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

The Vendo I got is an older model 264-148.

The graphics on the door are crap, that the last owner put in it, so I don't know where to find graphics for the face of hte machine.

I paid 100.00 for the machine, its in good working order, and they ended up leaving 30.00 in change in the machine...so the whole thing cost me 70.00.

The shape it's in now, I wouldn't probably be able to place it anywhere, but if I clean it up and find new graphics...I might be able to place it.

#3563 Vendco Graphics

Posted by RetroVend on 10 April 2008 - 03:44 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

I was curious if anyone knew where to find graphics to fit inside their machines?

I'm specifically looking to deck out a machine as a coke or pepsi machine, but I'm running into a hard time
finding graphics for it.

Any clues?

Thanks

#3562 Vending Machine Lighting...

Posted by RetroVend on 10 April 2008 - 03:42 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

Have you considered putting an LED strip in the top of the machine?

LED's will last 100x longer on batteries then flourescent lighting would.

#3463 Vendo Model 511?

Posted by RetroVend on 30 March 2008 - 07:39 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

Thanks for the quick input jbl.

The reason I'm considering it is two fold really.

The price is reasonable, and the seller is actually a local refurbisher...that I wouldn't mind beginning a rapport with.

I have 4 days to decide....so I'll hemm and haww till then...

#3456 Vendo Model 511?

Posted by RetroVend on 30 March 2008 - 04:31 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

Anyone have feedback on this model of machine?

There's one for sale here in Toronto locally, that might be an easy grab, but I don't want my first
machine to be a dud.

Any suggestions/comments?

#3454 Snack Machine spiral clip

Posted by RetroVend on 30 March 2008 - 11:28 AM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

I believe I read in an earlier post, that someone called that a "kicker"

Hi
How do you call the little clip that you put at the end of the spiral in a Snack Machine? That little clip help push the chips out of the spiral so that they don't get stuck.

Where can I buy some of those clip.

Thanks
Steph.