• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 earthandwind

earthandwind

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 03:38 AM

Vendors be aware.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1ST CLASS PLACEMENT SERVICES is the worst company to contact to get your machines located. I paid them $450.00 and told them from the beginning the area I was interested to locate my machines and they ignored the deal completely they found me location in completely different towns, then they found me some locations in the "laundry room" of an apartment complex where the little bitty machine will be picked up within days.....then they refused to give me any of my money back.....zero....I got no locations from them and it was a really $450.00 to come by. It took them over a month and they always told me "we did not know where you needed to locate them" It was stated on their enrollment form, how can they miss it. The machines were in my garage full of candy for over a month.....I had to throw a lot of it out and some got ants...it was horrible.
PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THE SWEET TALK and learn the lesson I paid for. I reported them to the BBB but they would not respond. I am not sure what to do...I moved on but I had to pay another $450.00 to have the same machines located....a lesson learned...

#2 davidm

davidm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:20 PM

In this biz you should be your own locator. It actually goes hand in hand with bulk vending. It's also a matter of keeping your cost down. That $900 you spent could of went to more machines.

David

#3 markvend

markvend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:24 AM

1ST CLASS PLACEMENT SERVICES is the worst company to contact to get your machines located. I paid them $450.00 and told them from the beginning the area I was interested to locate my machines and they ignored the deal completely they found me location in completely different towns, then they found me some locations in the "laundry room" of an apartment complex where the little bitty machine will be picked up within days.....then they refused to give me any of my money back.....zero....I got no locations from them and it was a really $450.00 to come by. It took them over a month and they always told me "we did not know where you needed to locate them" It was stated on their enrollment form, how can they miss it. The machines were in my garage full of candy for over a month.....I had to throw a lot of it out and some got ants...it was horrible.
PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THE SWEET TALK and learn the lesson I paid for. I reported them to the BBB but they would not respond. I am not sure what to do...I moved on but I had to pay another $450.00 to have the same machines located....a lesson learned...

I'm sorry to hear that and hear the same story over and over. Have you considered trying yourself? Most people can do it. Even my wife has become active lately and has placed 30 heads or more in the last month.

I've written an article that might help encourage you and give you a macro-view of what is possible if you should try to locate yourself. You can find it here:

http://www.vendingar...r_Tips_100.html

Best wishes to you.

#4 CHUMPCHANGE

CHUMPCHANGE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:24 AM

You should check out http://www.kickstart...php?Clk=2919166 They are the real deal. Also check out my website http://www.the-gumball-guru.com I just started and I have about 15 pages up to help people starting out.

#5 Lance1216

Lance1216

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:24 PM

You should check out http://www.kickstart...php?Clk=2919166 They are the real deal. Also check out my website http://www.the-gumball-guru.com I just started and I have about 15 pages up to help people starting out.

I used 1st class placement and had no problem they also gave me apartment and my machines are doing very well. One thing I have learned in this business is that you can not know how a location is going to do unless you place it and find out. You could be giving up a great location

Lance

#6 Lance1216

Lance1216

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:27 PM

I used them and had no problem apartments are great locations