Close
Photo
- - - - -

Soda Vending Machine- How many cans sold per day on an average.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 benn.inc

benn.inc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:44 AM

Hi guys, i'm doing abit of survey over here and hope you guys can help me out with this, below are a few locations that I intend to place and I hope you guys can provide me some inputs.

1) Beside lift lobby
2) Beside security guard post of an Industrial building
3) Below a residential apartment

Please do provide the amount of can drinks sold per day on an average/ approximately. Much thanks!

#2 benn.inc

benn.inc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:37 AM

What i need to know is basically how many cans of drinks you guys have sold per week/day beside those locations, please help. Thanks..

#3 For The Kids Vending

For The Kids Vending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:08 AM

How many people will walk by the lift lobby? How many people work in the industrial area? Will they be on foot or just drive by? How many people live in the apartment complex? It is all about foot traffic. If these locations don't have much then you won't sell much. I personally don't have any locations like this so I don't have any specific examples.

#4 benn.inc

benn.inc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:30 PM

How many people will walk by the lift lobby? How many people work in the industrial area? Will they be on foot or just drive by? How many people live in the apartment complex? It is all about foot traffic. If these locations don't have much then you won't sell much. I personally don't have any locations like this so I don't have any specific examples.

Thanks for the input, Probably a day 500-600 people walking pass, the place however have many eateries on the second level but it closes at 3pm after lunch hour. On the average how many cans you sold on the locations you placed?

#5 benn.inc

benn.inc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:52 AM

Guys i really need some good feedback over here, maybe I put the questions simpler across, How many cans of drinks do you guys sold in a month or how many can I expect? Got to have a rough idea of what I am expecting in this business. Thanks for the help.

#6 For The Kids Vending

For The Kids Vending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:05 AM

It is impossible to give you that answer. If you have 3 locations set up, start with one machine at one of them and see how it does. If it is good enough for you buy a second machine for the second location. If not then move the first machine.

Foot traffic is good but nearby restaurants is bad so it is a tough call. The best rule of thumb people have had around here is that employees will spend an average of $2.00 to $5.00 per week on vending machines total but you're not talking about a factory so it is tough to say.