• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 dondon

dondon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 11:46 AM

Alright what's everyone's opinion how bad would sales hurt if say I put out a Pepsi machine with coke products in it ,will coke fans not look at the machine ,would Pepsi fans walk away? Should I get a new face for the machine before I place it ? I don't. Like Pepsi an coke is usually cheaper !

#2 That Guy

That Guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:23 PM

Alright what's everyone's opinion how bad would sales hurt if say I put out a Pepsi machine with coke products in it ,will coke fans not look at the machine ,would Pepsi fans walk away? Should I get a new face for the machine before I place it ? I don't. Like Pepsi an coke is usually cheaper !

Dondon,

It really won't make a major difference if someone is really wanting to quench their thirst. However, make sure your selection at least has the option of Pepsi along with other brands like Coke. I do think that if you have good locations that you'll will reap major rewards as you would with any good machine. If you can, depending on the location, ask them what type of soda's they want and stock them to their particular tastes.

Peace!

#3 Putz

Putz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:06 PM

I would definitely have mountain dew in this machine it sells really well.

#4 RJT

RJT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 06:20 PM

I would definitely have mountain dew in this machine it sells really well.

It does not matter about what the front of the machines says when it comes to people buying. Putz is right MD is one of the top selling beverages.

However, are these machines you have on loan from P&C? If so, they usually do not allow foreign products in their machines.

#5 dondon

dondon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:02 PM

No its my machine ,thansks everyone for there thoughts

#6 RJT

RJT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:12 PM

No its my machine ,thansks everyone for there thoughts

Then just keep playing with the flavors untill you figure out what sells best at that location.

#7 Papanick

Papanick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:54 AM

I have been in business since 1991 and the 2 machines I have always used where Pepsi and Coca Cola. They are made by Vendo and Dixie Narco. In every machine I would put a row of pepsi and a row of coke. This way you will have just about everyone willing to buy a soda. Also ever machine of mine carries Mountain Dew and when it comes to diet its diet coke hands down. As far as orange and root beer its got to be Sunkist for the orange and A&w for the root beer. Now this is what works for me, you need to find out if it would work for you. Hope this helps...............Nick

#8 That Guy

That Guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:08 PM

Good advice everyone, thanks!