Looking for a company that I saw recommended here

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 northernboy

northernboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Want to educate myself in the vending business and I know that I have a lot to learn.

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:29 PM

Hello,

When I was on this site a couple of weeks ago there was a company, Provending Consultants that was mentioned that had a book and CD with information on the vending business as well as form leters to use when operating the business. I have sent them three emails and had no response. Does anyone know if they are still in business. Thanks for any assistance you can provide on this company.

#2 northernboy

northernboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Want to educate myself in the vending business and I know that I have a lot to learn.

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:06 PM

Upon reading further posts I think my man is RJT. Are you out there RJT as I am interested in buying your book and CD. Should I just go buy it off of ebay? But my question from the outset was what is the shipping charges to Canada. Thanks

#3 RJT

RJT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:45 PM

I am still here!!! For some reason my Gmail account is eating emails. I like their SPAM filter but I think it is to strong sometimes.

I got your email thru Ebay and sent you a response back.

Sorry about the issues with the email.

#4 northernboy

northernboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:53 PM

Thanks RJT, I can't wait to read your book, it comes highly regarded and I know I will be able to use all the information contained in your material. Thanks again from a newbie who has been in the business for two months.

#5 RJT

RJT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:12 PM

Thanks RJT, I can't wait to read your book, it comes highly regarded and I know I will be able to use all the information contained in your material. Thanks again from a newbie who has been in the business for two months.

Not a problem and again sorry for the issues with email. Technology, isn’t it a great thing. :)