1 reply to this topic

#1 H4UV

H4UV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 04:42 PM

For those of you who want to repair your own units, we are starting to produce a video series on how to replace belts on bill validators. We just released our first one, it is on how to change the belts on any Mars 2000 series validator. It is our first try, the next will no doubt be better. But the video includes narration and direction as the unit is being taken apart, the belts being changed, and while it is being re-assembled.

I am waiting for some feedback on this one before continuing to the next. I would love to hear some feedback from all of you. We also sell the belts on our website as well.

I am offering a special for those who buy a video after reading this post. I will sell the video in DVD form, and a set of belts for only $18.00 shipped. If you are interested, type the word, "vendingchat" into the comments box on the order page to receive the discount.

Find the belts and DVD here:

http://www.healthy4u...m/products.html

Use "beltvideo" as the part number for the belt and video set when you order.

#2 H4UV

H4UV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 05:03 PM

We set up a shopping cart on the website now, so that our customers can pay using PayPal or CC online. If you contact me view email before purchasing a set of belts and a video, then I'll send you a invoice with the revised and reduced amount. The immediate discount feature is no longer available with a promo code with our new shopping cart.

Email me- alden@healthy4uvending.com